The Christian and Missionary Alliance
The C&MA was founded by Dr. A.B. Simpson in 1887 as a coalition of multiple church denominations focused on overseas missions. In 1972, it officially became a denomination and presently has over 2,000 churches and more than 500,000 members in the U.S. It has become a worldwide movement that has over 6 million members in 81 countries. More than 700 U.S. missionaries serve overseas through the C&MA. The heartcry of the C&MA is “Jesus Only” which is expressed through the Fourfold Gospel that describes Jesus as our Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King and is represented in the logo of the C&MA.
Christian and Missionary
Alliance, click on the
links to the right.